Shaved Brussels Sprout Wonton Salad Cups
Raise your hand if you think everything tastes better when they are mini! You bet my hand is raised! These Shaved Brussels Sprouts Wonton Salad Cups are so stinking cute and the little cups are made using wonton wrappers.
- Wonton wrappers
- 1 12 oz bag shredded brussels sprouts
- 1 Avocado, cubed
- ½ Cup dates, sliced
- ½ Cup smokehouse almonds, chopped
- ½ Cup grapes, sliced in quarters
- ½ Cup manchego cheese, shaved
- Fresh lemon juice from one lemon
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- 2 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP date syrup
- ½ TSP salt
- ¼ TSP black pepper
- In a bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Chop your dates, set aside. Shave your manchego cheese, set aside. Cut your avocado into cubes. Slice your grapes in half, set aside.
- Pour your bag of shredded brussels sprouts in a bowl. Add your sliced almonds, dates, manchego cheese and avocado cubes.
- Pour the dressing over and mix well. Place in the fridge to cool.
- While the salad is cooling, cook your wonton cups. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray each muffin section with non-stick spray. Carefully press down your wonton wrappers in each muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. When done, remove the muffin tin and let cool for 3-5 minutes.
- When they are done cooling, bring your salad out from the fridge and fill each wonton cup with the brussels sprouts salad and top with extra manchego cheese. Serve immediately.